Friday, July 21, 2017

I little progress


Wedding dress Blue is doing this quilt along.
It am using it for a quilt for a friend.
I need 81 of these blocks and have 6 done.
I'm using it as a leader ender for the guitar.

this is a neat pieced guitar pattern.
I am having trouble understanding her directions on the angles. 
It took me 4 times to get the second row of the guitar right.
I'm off somewhere, because the edges are not exact.
I will see how I need to fix it when the center is done.
I sent a message to the designer and hope I get a response tomorrow.
If not, I will have to figure it out.

So, I did get something accomplished today.
Now to work on things tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your colors are beautiful. At the rate you are going you will have a finished quilt before you know it.